Intersessions / ASEP Holiday Program
A modified year-round
scholastic calendar allows Hawaii
Elementary students from Kindergarten through 6th grade to develop
new skills and expand their interests beyond the regular classroom curriculum
Students have the opportunity
to experience reinforcing and hands-on activities in core subject/skill areas
including math, language arts, and science. Academic review classes in language arts and math may be available for
students who need to upgrade their skills. Enrichment classes in computer, sports/recreation, life skills (e.g.,
cooking, sewing, health, social skills), arts and crafts, and music/dance, are
also offered to foster creative and personal development.
Field trip classes are
occasionally provided to take students out daily to exciting adventures, which
have included Koko Head Equestrian Center, Bishop Museum, Dave & Buster’s,
Atlantis Sub, Living Art Marine Center, and more.
The week-long, half-day
Intersession programs run during the first week of the fall and spring breaks
from 8:00 – 11:40 am. Students may enroll
in one or two classes.
ASEP Holiday Program
Our ASEP Holiday Program provides quality childcare from 11:40 am – 5:30 pm
directly after Intersession classes dismiss and from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm during the
second week of the fall and spring breaks. During the winter break, this program is in operation from 7:00 am to
5:30 pm. Students may enroll per week for
all programs. Daily rates are not available.
ASEP Winter Holiday Program 2013
A variety of fun activities, including weekly field trips, special presentations, arts and crafts, music/dance, outdoor recreation, and more, is provided to keep your keiki engaged throughout the winter break.
Winter Holiday Program Schedule:
- Holiday Program Week 1: December 23, 26 – 27, 7:00a – 5:30p $110
- Holiday Program Week 2: December 30, Jan. 2 – 3, 7:00a – 5:30p $110
(holidays: December 24, 25, 31 and January 1)
- Online registration: November 18 – December 4
HBA parents should login with their assigned webID’s in MyBackpack
Please do not create a new account
Once logged in, click on Program Registration under the heading ‘My Forms/Documents’ to access the registration form
- Registration deadline: December 4 (late fee after deadline)
- NOTE TO PARENT: By enrolling your child/ren in the ASEP Winter Holiday Program, you:
- agree to and understand Hawaii Baptist Academy’s policies and procedures as outlined in the current Elementary School Student Handbook
- grant permission for your child/ren to participate in all activities, including field trips and sports, that may be included as part of the ASEP Holiday Program.
- understand that neither Hawaii Baptist Academy nor the teachers, staff, or sponsors are liable for any accident or injury