Giving to HBA
A Capital Campaign for Hawaii Baptist Academy
HBA is able to help so many students because of generous support from the school's many friends. If you would like to partner with us in this ministry, please contact our office.
Hawaii Baptist Academy Office of Institutional Advancement
420 Wyllie Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
Ph. (808) 533-7094; Fax (808) 564-0332; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainland Advisory Council
The Mainland Advisory Council (MAC) is a group of more than 300
friends who have supported HBA since 1977 through prayer, financial
giving, and recruiting of new donors. The impact that the MAC and its
friends have had on HBA through the years reaches far beyond Hawaii's
shores and spans generations. They come from 25 states and
generally consider the annual meeting in Honolulu a combination revival
and reunion.The MAC meeting is one of the
highlights of the year for the entire HBA family. During the week, our
mainland friends meet our
students, faculty and staff, alumni, parents and grandparents during
They also are updated on the latest plans for the school and its future.
The Aloha Council
The Hawaii volunteer and support group is The Aloha Council (TAC). Formed in 1990, the group is made up of friends of the school, many of whom are parents of former students at HBA. If you are interested in finding out more about TAC, contact the development office.
Parents, alumni, and friends
Many people support HBA through our annual giving program. Some like our parents and alumni have benefited directly from the school. Others believe strongly in our Great Commission purpose and our effectiveness in preparing young people for college and life.
Fundraising for capital and operational needs is ongoing. Since tuition covers only about 80% of the school's operating budget, the remaining 20% and all of the capital funds required for buildings are raised through the generous gifts of individual and institutional donors, churches, the Hawaii Pacific Baptist Convention, and other sources.