HBA Preschool at GracePoint
Hawaii Baptist Academy is excited to partner with GracePoint Church to bring faith and learning together so that we may join God in the formation of people and the transformation of the world.
95-1080 Ukuwai St, Mililani, HI 96789
6:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Learning and Growing Together
While HBA is often recognized for its high academic standards, equally important is a child’s social, emotional, and spiritual development. Our school’s program emphasizes these four values: humility, curiosity, love and commitment.
All curriculum will be developmentally appropriate to meet the needs of each classroom of students.
Academic - Strong focus on developing the whole child through play, literacy, pre-math and pre-writing skills.
Spiritual - Daily Bible lessons, weekly chapel, and integration of faith into all aspects of the curriculum.
Social/Emotional - We will utilize Yale University’s RULER program.
Extracurricular - Art, STEM, Music, and PE will be integrated into the weekly schedule.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our children and staff is our top priority. We also believe allowing students to attend class in-person is critical for our young learners. That is why we have implemented layered safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our students.
All faculty and staff are trained in CPR and First Aid. Additional training for specific medical needs will be given as needed.
Fire, evacuation and shelter in place drills will take place throughout the year as prescribed.
Tuition for our students joining HBA Preschool at GracePoint:
- 3 and 4 year old classes will be $1208/month
- 18 month to 3 year old class will be $1550/month
HBA Preschool at GracePoint will be honoring the current CEEC tuition for all returning students and those accepted by CEEC prior to April 20, 2022. The tuition listed above is for incoming families registering after April 21, 2022.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and snacks)
- Care from 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- General school supplies. Additional personal supplies will be provided by families (nap blanket, extra clothes etc.)
- Tuition WILL cover excursions and t-shirts for 2022-23.
How to Apply
Limited spots are available for school year 22-23.
- Please click on the “apply” button below to submit your application online through Ravenna.
- Please select the ‘preschool’ (PS) box to input your child’s profile information.
No application fees for school year 22-23.
While our admissions season is closed for our Nuuanu campuses, we will keep our enrollment open for our HBA Preschool at GracePoint campus.
It is important to note that admission acceptance to HBA Preschool at Gracepoint does not guarantee admissions to our Nuuanu campuses.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Becky McGuire, HBA Admissions Director at 564-0211 or email email@example.com.
We believe that working together as a team not only builds community but is also vital in helping children grow to be the best that they can be.
Daily communication, weekly updates, parent teacher conferences, and special parent workshops are just a few of the ways that we build community and enhance the children’s learning and experiences.
- What type of payment do you accept for tuition?
- What type of financial aid does HBA Preschool at GracePoint accept?
- What happens if I need to withdraw my student?
- I have registered my child and am going to sign the financial contract, is the tuition refund plan mandatory?
- Will students be required to wear uniforms?
- What kind of food will be provided?
- What if my child is allergic to the meals provided?
- What health forms will be required?