HBA Preschool at GracePoint
Hawaii Baptist Academy is excited to partner with GracePoint Church to bring faith and learning together so that we may join God in the formation of people and the transformation of the world.
95-1080 Ukuwai St, Mililani, HI 96789
6:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Learning and Growing Together
While HBA is often recognized for its high academic standards, equally important is a child’s social, emotional, and spiritual development. Our school’s program emphasizes these four values: humility, curiosity, love and commitment.
All curriculum will be developmentally appropriate to meet the needs of each classroom of students.
Academic - Strong focus on developing the whole child through play, literacy, pre-math and pre-writing skills.
Spiritual - Daily Bible lessons, weekly chapel, and integration of faith into all aspects of the curriculum.
Social/Emotional - We will utilize Yale University’s RULER program.
Extracurricular - Art, STEM, Music, and PE will be integrated into the weekly schedule.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our children and staff is our top priority. We also believe allowing students to attend class in-person is critical for our young learners. That is why we have implemented layered safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our students.
All faculty and staff are trained in CPR and First Aid. Additional training for specific medical needs will be given as needed.
Fire, evacuation and shelter in place drills will take place throughout the year as prescribed.
Tuition for our students joining HBA Preschool at GracePoint:
- 3 and 4 year old classes will be $1208/month*
- Infant/Toddler class will be $1550/month*
*The rates listed above are for the 2022-23 school year. Please note that tuition is expected to rise 4% for 2023-24. Check back soon for updates.
- Meals (Morning Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack)
- School day from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Before school care from 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. FEES APPLY
- After school care from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. FEES APPLY
- General school supplies. Additional supplies may be required.
- Tuition WILL cover excursions and t-shirts.
Limited spots are available for the school year 23-24. October 1st is the deadline for first round acceptances.
- Please click on the “apply” button below to submit your application online through Ravenna.
- Please select the ‘preschool’ (PS) box to input your child’s profile information.
- After you have submitted your application, you will be notified of a scheduled assessment which will take place on a Saturday in November. Acceptances will go out 2 weeks after the assessment in late November. Any applications received after October 1st will be placed in a second round of acceptances.
Application fees are $50.00 for the Infant/Toddler and Preschool programs.
Enrollment is currently open for our HBA Preschool at GracePoint campus. Applying families, please review and complete this Developmental History Form in addition to the online application through Ravenna.
Tours can be scheduled with the Preschool office. Tours generally take place on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
It is important to note that admission acceptance to HBA Preschool at Gracepoint does not guarantee admissions to our Nuuanu campuses.
If you have any questions, please contact the HBA Preschool at Gracepoint office at 808-626-8798 or email email@example.com.
We believe that working together as a team not only builds community but is also vital in helping children grow to be the best that they can be.
Daily communication, weekly updates, parent teacher conferences, and special parent workshops are just a few of the ways that we build community and enhance the children’s learning and experiences.
- What type of payment do you accept for tuition?
- What type of financial aid does HBA Preschool at GracePoint accept?
- What happens if I need to withdraw my student?
- I have registered my child and am going to sign the financial contract, is the tuition refund plan mandatory?
- Will students be required to wear uniforms?
- What kind of food will be provided?
- What if my child is allergic to the meals provided?
- What health forms will be required?