Hawaii Baptist Academy has specific graduation standards. A credit review is required for those entering 10th through 12th grades to ensure that your student's credits will fit within the graduation requirements.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Student's name and grade applying to
- Student's unofficial transcript and/or all high school report cards
2. Once the complimentary credit review is complete, you will receive a bypass code and instructions on how to apply online.
3. Submit the application, birth certificate and application fee.
After all data are evaluated, notification of the admission decision will be made. Grades 10-12 applicants will be notified of decisions by mail on or before March 25, 2019. All applicants for grades 10-12 who have been offered admission must reply no later than April 15, 2019. Upon acceptance, a $400 deposit is required. Admission notification continues as long as there are vacancies. Students on the Wait List will be notified when an opening occurs.