Instructions for Everyone
Where to Shoot Your Video
- Try to record in a quiet room. Don’t have the fan on. Avoid any minor wind noise.
- Lighting is very important to create quality video. Please make sure the background is well lit with no harsh shadows.
- Be mindful of your background and avoid areas that could be too busy or distracting to the viewers. A plain wall is always the safest choice.
Attire and Appearance
- Please wear a plain top with sleeves. Avoid prints with small patterns or flannel, and no logos.
- Your hair should be combed and styled. Makeup should appear light and natural.