Transcript Request

Request Transcript


Current HBA students must see their counselor to request an official transcript.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who can ask for a transcript?

A. Only the graduate will be authorizing the request for transcript by downloading a Request Form and filling it out including handwritten signature.

Q. Should I select "Official" or "Unofficial"?

A. The answer depends on the reason for your request.

If you are requesting a transcript to accompany a college or graduate school application, choose "Official" and enter the address of the institution to which you are applying. The "official" status is only valid if the transcript is mailed directly from the registrar's office to the institution.

If the transcript is for your own records or for a use other than applying to a school or applying for a scholarship, you may have an unofficial copy mailed directly to you.

Contact Us


Sean Aoyagi
Location: High School,
Counseling Office
Phone: (808) 564-0317