Giving Week 2021
We are excited to announce HBA’s first-ever GIVING WEEK! Giving Week officially kicks off on October 25th and will run through October 29th. Eagles all throughout the world - alumni, students, parents, friends, faculty and staff - will come together for this week-long virtual fundraising event that will change the lives of our students and their families by providing financial aid scholarships, professional development for our faculty and staff, program support, and campus enhancements. We are taking the week to celebrate our students, faculty, staff, and greater HBA community to inspire and ignite the generous hearts of donors from all around the world.
Join us in surpassing our goal of $25,000 and 200 GIFTS by October 29 that will continue to celebrate our students and their many successes. Follow our Instagram and Facebook to keep up-to-date on all things Giving Week!You don’t have to wait! GIVE TODAY to benefit Giving Week and our Fund for Excellence by clicking the button below. Be sure to write ‘Giving Week’ in the comments section, and include any challenges you’d like your gift to benefit. For more info about available challenges, scroll down to the ‘Challenges’ section.
- Where does my gift go?
- How do I know my gift is making a difference?
- If Giving Week is only October 25-29, will my gift count towards the $25,000 and 200 gifts goal if I give before then?
- If I don’t indicate a particular challenge with my gift for Giving Week, will it count?
- Is there a minimum donation amount?
- Is it safe to give my gift online?
- Can I make a gift by phone or mail?
- If I have more questions about Giving Week, who can I contact?