Welcome to HBA Online! We offer an accredited, biblically based education with unique learning opportunities not found in most schools for part-time students in grades 6-12. With more than 90 courses available, our fully online curriculum extends beyond the traditional classroom to a team of Christian teachers with world-wide resources. The courses are integrated with a biblical worldview and challenging standards. Students enjoy the convenience of being able to learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace, meeting academic needs whether it is scheduling, remediation or acceleration.
Course Catalog and DescriptionsCourse Listing
Registration continues throughout the year. Before enrolling in an online course, students must obtain any necessary approvals from their current school. The following steps will guide you through the registration process.
Registration periods for 2018 are as follows:
- Spring 2018: February 5-16
- Summer 2018: April 3 - May 4
- Step 1: Choose Course(s)
- Step 2: Get Approval From Your School
- Step 3: Complete Registration Form
- Step 4: Registration Confirmation
- Course Fees
Obtain necessary approvals from your counselor, registrar and/or principal before you register for any HBA Online course(s). Review your school’s acceptance policies of online course credit and check for any deadlines you are expected to meet. Clarify that the course(s) you have chosen will be accepted as a transfer credit, and whether or not it will be added as an elective or graduation credit on your transcript.
Payment in full is required upon submission of registration form via credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery) or by eCheck, automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account.
- 0.5 Credit Courses: $725
- 1.0 Credit Courses: $1350
- 0.5 AP Credit Course $925
- 1.0 AP Credit Course: $1550
- Credit Recovery Course: $725
- Course Change, Suspension, Withdrawal, or Extension must be requested in writing and approved by HBA: $100 each instance.
- No refunds for course changes or withdrawal will be issued.
If textbooks and materials are required, parents are provided with purchase recommendations from the teachers of the course.